Bigwaterboatbroker.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property and other legal rights to the fullest extent of the law, and will seek damages, injunctive relief, attorney’s fees and criminal prosecution where appropriate.
Bulk Copying, Scraping, Automated Form Submissions, Automated Listing Creations and other Unauthorized Uses
Use of unauthorized applications, programs, protocols, devices or tools on the Web sites can impose an unreasonable load on bigwaterboats.com’s infrastructure, slowing or damaging Web sites features and interfering with bigwaterboats.com’s.
Users of the Web sites are prohibited from copying, accessing or distributing any Content, including boat listings and materials, using any program, tool, application, protocol or device to make automated copies of any Content. You agree that neither you nor your agents will use any “robot,” “spider,” “rover,” “scraper” or any other data mining technology or automatic or manual process to monitor, cache, frame, mask, extract data from, copy or distribute the Web sites, Content or any portion thereof unless expressly authorized in writing by bigwaterboats.com. You agree that neither you nor your agents will use any program, tool, application, protocol or device to perform automated entry of data into the Web sites, including without limitation, automation of HTTP SUBMIT into any HTML form on the Web sites, or to copy, scrape or remove Content, data, information or other material from the Web sites for any purpose, whether or not any of the Content, data, information or other material taken is used, redistributed, transmitted, publicly displayed, altered, reformatted or discarded. You agree that neither you nor your agents will use any device, software, protocol, tool, routine or process to damage, disable, impair, interfere with, or attempt to damage, disable, impair, or interfere with, the proper working of the Web sites, Content, or any activities conducted on the Web sites. You agree that neither you nor your agents will take any action that, in bigwaterboats.com’s sole discretion, overburdens or imposes a disproportionately large load on bigwaterboats.com’s infrastructure. Any unauthorized use of the Web sites or Content may be subject to prosecution, including, without limitation, termination of any use of the Web site.
Other Restrictions on Use
- Every visitor and Member of the Web sites agree that s/he will not use the Web sites or Content to:
- Violate any local, state, national or international laws, rules or regulations;
- Post, upload or transmit Visitor Materials or Member Materials that infringe upon or violate third party intellectual property rights, including without limitation trademark, copyright, patent and trade secret rights;
- Post, upload or transmit Content, information or material that infringe the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Post, upload or transmit Content, information or material that you know or have reason to know to be false or misleading;
- Post, upload or transmit to bigwaterboats.com or its affiliates false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading user information;
- Post, upload or transmit Content, information or material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, tortuous, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or embarrassing to a third party,
- Post, upload or transmit Content, information or material which is protected by an agreement of confidentiality or which you do not have a right to post, upload or transmit under law or by contract;
- Post, upload or transmit chain letters, junk mail, pyramid schemes, spam or other forms of advertisements or solicitations;
- Impersonate another person, whether a third party or a bigwaterboats.com representative or moderator; or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the Web sites’ visitor’s or Member’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- Engage in any conduct that limits any other person from using or enjoying the Web sites or Content;
- Engage in any conduct that, in bigwaterboats.com’s opinion, violates any law or exposes bigwaterboats.com or any of its affiliates, customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type;
- Alter, delete, interfere with or otherwise damage any portion of the Web sites;
- Benefit a competitor of bigwaterboats.com, bigwaterboats.com, or any of their respective affiliates;
- Engage in, or use in connection with, any commercial enterprise, unless otherwise expressly authorized herein;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have the right to transmit or otherwise make available under law, contract or fiduciary relationships;
- Transmit any Content that contains any virus, Trojan horse or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, corrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Web sites or any servers or networks connected to the Web sites;
- Transmit any Content that contains any worm, trap door or back door that would allow unauthorized access to the Web sites, any bigwaterboats.com software, hardware, computing environment or network or could erase data or programming.
Any use of the Web sites or conduct that violates these terms may result in prosecution, including without limitation to the immediate disabling by bigwaterboats.com of your access to the Web sites.
Your confidential use of the Web sites cannot be guaranteed by bigwaterboats.com. Bigwaterboatbroker.com discourages you from sending or posting any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary through the Web sites and bigwaterboats.com is not responsible for any harm that you or any person may cause or incur as a result of a breach of confidentiality with respect to your use of the Web sites. Unless otherwise specified in our privacy statement, bigwaterboats.com has no obligation to keep as confidential any information or material you send us. By sending bigwaterboats.com information or material, you grant bigwaterboats.com an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that bigwaterboats.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send bigwaterboats.com for any purpose. Please see our Privacy Statement for additional information about our collection, use and disclosure of consumers’ nonpublic personal information.
No Representations or Warranties
Your use of or reliance upon any Content, including Member Materials, Visitor Materials and other information made available on the Web sites, is at your sole risk. The Web sites may include inaccuracies, outdated information, defects, omissions and/or other errors. BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, SUFFICIENCY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, OR VALUE OF THE WEB SITES, CONTENT, MEMBER MATERIALS, VISITOR MATERIALS OR OTHER INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITES. Bigwaterboatbroker.com reserves the right to modify the information displayed on the Web sites but assumes no obligation to modify or update such information. Any Content or other material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Web sites is done at your discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MEMBER MATERIALS, VISITOR MATERIALS, INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT, PHOTOGRAPHS, DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND SUBJECT TO ALL FAULTS. BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY KIND).
Users of the Web sites should not rely upon opinions expressed at the Web sites when making business, financial, personal or any other decisions.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE WEB SITES, OR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON ANY LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM. BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY UNDER CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS RELATING TO DEFAMATION, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, PRIVACY, OBSCENITY, OR ANY OTHER AREA OF LAW, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR AVAILABILITY OF THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, MEMBER MATERIALS, VISITOR MATERIALS, OR STATEMENTS OR OPINIONS POSTED ON THE WEB SITES.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING OUT OF: ANY INFORMATION POSTED, UPLOADED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY YOU TO THE WEB SITES, BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM, AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES; ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, AND OBLIGATIONS CLAIMED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR PARTIES AGAINST BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES OR CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING OUT OF ANY DECISIONS OR TRANSACTIONS MADE PURSUANT TO THE WEB SITES OR CONTENT; AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, OR OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR OR ANY THIR PARTY’S MISREPRESENTATIONS, NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY OF THE COVENANTS OR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR FROM ANY MISREPRESENTATIONS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY YOU TO BIGWATERBOATBROKER.COM OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
Big Water Boat Broker is not responsible for any typos or inaccuracies in the information contained within this site. If discrepancies are found pertaining to your boat, or if you have questions, please contact us. We hope that our advice has been helpful to you. For more advice or questions you might have, please contact us at (218-390-4851).